Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Untitled

Untitled 

Go here, Go there
Do this, Do that
Caught up in the busyness when I probably  don't need to be
What happened to order, to time
Maybe if I took a step back, I wouldn't see blurred lines

Life is moving fast, yet nothing seems to change
Or perhaps it's the seasons changing and life still the same
What am I really striving for, if anything at all?
Have I become complacent? 
I fear that may be a sad truth 

My mind feels cluttered, my body weary
Nevermind my spirit that suffers a deep thirst
Like a Rubik's cube being turned at every angle without any real direction or resolve
So I feel, more puzzled than the move before and wishing to be absolved

I want to break outside this conformed box
May it be smashed to pieces by The Rock 
To stand on the outside and watch the world twist away
Knowing there is peace and clarity for those that follow Him
-Amaris I.©
 


No comments:

Post a Comment